In early spring of 2007 I decided to quit my job, sell my house along with nearly everything else that I owned, and to live out of my car while traveling the country. These are my stories (and pictures) of life on the road.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Finally!

I left town about 9:40 on Wednesday night to start my little adventure. I stopped at my friend Sarah's house in Lakefield to say goodbye and that's as far as I got. I was getting pretty tired so I slept on her floor. After getting one last picture, and saying our goodbyes in the morning it was time to hit the road.


Driving across South Dakota on I-90 wasn't the most exciting drive ever, I think I can pretty much sum up 7 hours of driving with this one picture.

But after all that excitement I made it to the Badlands where I'd spend the next day or so. More to come on that later.

Oh yeah, just so everyone knows you should be able to click on any of the pictures posted on this blog to be taken to my Flickr page where you can view larger versions.

No comments:

You've reached the end of the page but that's not the end of the stories. If you want to read more (and who wouldn't!?) then click on the archive links to the right hand side of the page. They're listed by month; the adventure starts in May.

The February archives aren't actually from this trip but are previous adventures I've had, which are worth reading as well.