In early spring of 2007 I decided to quit my job, sell my house along with nearly everything else that I owned, and to live out of my car while traveling the country. These are my stories (and pictures) of life on the road.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Greatest hits

For anyone who's been faithfully following the blog you can skip over this post. It will be linked to on the right side of the page for people new to the blog who want to catch up on what's been happening without reading every single entry.

Listed below are links to some strategical postings which should get you up to speed in a hurry:

Howdy

Close Encounters of the Buffalo Kind

The High Hard One


Blowout

Cane you dig it?

Big City Blues

Back in the Groove

Partially Torn Acronyms

Of course there are many more things that have happened besides what is listed here but they should hit the high points good enough to catch you up. Please check out the archive list on the right hand side of the page to see all the posts listed by month (posts pertaining to my current trip start in May. February posts are previous little adventures that didn't actually happen in that month.

No comments:

You've reached the end of the page but that's not the end of the stories. If you want to read more (and who wouldn't!?) then click on the archive links to the right hand side of the page. They're listed by month; the adventure starts in May.

The February archives aren't actually from this trip but are previous adventures I've had, which are worth reading as well.