In early spring of 2007 I decided to quit my job, sell my house along with nearly everything else that I owned, and to live out of my car while traveling the country. These are my stories (and pictures) of life on the road.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Six Word Memoir

This afternoon I heard a piece on NPR about a book of six word memoirs that was published. I thought that it was an incredibly interesting idea and since I often have a hard time keeping things brief I figured it would be a good exercise to practice myself.

This is what I came up with for my Six Word Memoir-

Searching for what I already had.

Now it's your turn; post it in the comments section.

6 comments:

Alan Gage said...

My dog came up with one for himself too-

My name's Rudy. Got any food?

Anonymous said...

He laughed he cried, he lived he died.




All within a mile of Highway 9.

Roy.

Anonymous said...

My best friends all have tails.

Audrey

Helloheather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, was logged in as my wife there. Let's try this again:

Regret brings us closer to God.

Anonymous said...

He knew where to put things

You've reached the end of the page but that's not the end of the stories. If you want to read more (and who wouldn't!?) then click on the archive links to the right hand side of the page. They're listed by month; the adventure starts in May.

The February archives aren't actually from this trip but are previous adventures I've had, which are worth reading as well.